After many flights delays we arrived here at 4 am...to find our fireplace burning and a warm room to welcome us. These chalets are so nice...we really enjoyed the hot pool steaming outside our door as well as the hot tub. Everything you need is in your room...there are 2 grocery stores nearby and we were able to make our own meals each night. Bedrooms and bathrooms are upstairs...maid service is available everyday..people who work here are very pleasant. Complimentary DVDs are available to borrow from office. There is a game room for the kids. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. Only criticism was we were supposed to have bathrobes in our rooms for the pool, but was unable to obtain them...wasn't a big deal but they sure looked big and fluffy on the people wearing them!!
- Also Known As:
- Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools Hotel
- Mystic Springs Chalets And Hot Pools
- Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools Hotel Canmore
- Mystic Springs Chalets Hot Pools
- Mystic Springs Canmore
- Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools Canmore, Alberta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.