We stayed there in March 2012 for a couples weekend with our friends. It was very convenient to have a full kitchen so you didn't have to eat take out for every meal. Some of the utensils in the kitchen were a little worse for wear, but nothing too bad. There is free wifi however it did not work in our suite. Some of the positives were that it has a heated pool so you can still enjoy it during the cooler weather and it is located close to many shops and restaurants. Overall I would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Mystic Springs Chalets And Hot Pools
- Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools Hotel Canmore
- Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools Hotel
- Mystic Springs Chalets Hot Pools
- Mystic Springs Canmore
- Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools Canmore, Alberta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.