We stayed at the Mystic Springs for 4 nights recently and we were very satisfied with the accommodation. It was quiet although quite busy over the weekend. We appreciated having our coffee, tea, etc restocked everyday and clean towels if we wanted them. It was spacious enough for 4 adults and a baby. The pool was too cold for enjoying and the hot tub was out of order while we were there. Next time we would ask for a front condo so that we could enjoy the mountain view, we were on the back - highway side. Our only complaint is that we returned to the condo to get my husband's (expensive) camera and the cleaning staff were in the condo, the door was unlocked and he went in and got the camera without anyone seeing him. So, I suggest you take your valuables with you or put them in a secure place.
- Also Known As:
- Mystic Springs Chalets And Hot Pools
- Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools Hotel Canmore
- Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools Hotel
- Mystic Springs Chalets Hot Pools
- Mystic Springs Canmore
- Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools Canmore, Alberta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.