My wife son and I booked a week at the Pocaterra Inn, mid August and we were well satisfied with our stay. We had been travelling almost continually for 2 weeks and our aim was to chill out and take things a bit more easy during our last weeks vacation.
The great draw here (at least for my son) was the presence of a good size pool and water slide. When we arrived however, it was undergoing some emergency maintenance. so my son's enthusiasm for the place was somewhat tempered. However the ever obliging staff had made an arrangment with the hotel next door that also had a pool (albeit somewhat smalle) and they did have the pool up the next day.
I will say that I found the staff ever so co-operative. No little thing was too much trouble (and we asked for a lot of little things). They were even able to have a room ready at 11am in the morning, just what we needed after a tiring trip.
The rooms are a good size with comfortable beds and very clean. The air conditioning was effective but a bit on the noisy side, so we couldnt use much at night when we needed it.
The continental breakfast is fine, but a bit monotonous if you are there for more than a few days. By way of a change try Craigs Way Station right next door for a really appetising cooked breakfast.
All in all a very good experience and I would stay here with the family
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pocaterra Hotel Canmore
- Best Western Pocaterra Hotel
- Best Western Canmore
- Canmore Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Pocaterra Inn Canmore, Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst the towering peaks of the Canadian Rockies, the Best Western Plus Pocaterra Inn is your ideal lodging choice while visiting Canmore Alberta. From the warm welcome in our lobby to our spacious guest rooms, you are sure to experience superior service while staying with us.Our hotel features tastefully decorated guest rooms with a multitude of amenities including stunning views of the surrounding Rocky Mountains, fireplaces, free high-speed wireless internet, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, and LCD TV’s. Guests can enjoy our daily complimentary hot continental breakfast and access to our business centre, fitness facility, games room and meeting rooms. In addition, our hotel features a whirlpool, steam room, sauna and indoor swimming pool with a large waterslide perfect for the whole family to enjoy.Just minutes away from Banff National Park the Best Western Plus Pocaterra Inn is a great place to explore the Canadian Rockies, natural hot springs, lakes, glaciers, canyons, and ski resorts. When visiting Canmore Alberta, the Best Western Plus Pocaterra Inn will make your stay feel just like home, but better. Our relaxing atmosphere, tastefully appointed rooms and friendly hospitality are the perfect complement to your visit to the Canadian Rockies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Pocaterra Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.