I spent a weekend here while attending a conference. I got a great deal on the rate which is what originally attracted me to the hotel but it turned out to be an excellent choice.
The hotel is located close to the highway and was easy to find. I had no trouble parking and was quickly checked in by the friendly and helpful staff.
My room was spacious and even included a fireplace. The in-room coffee was made with a Keurig machine which is much better than many alternatives. The bathroom was a nice size and clean. The bed was very comfortable. The TV had lots of choices and even had some high definition channels - a trend I hope to see repeated.
The free breakfast had lots of variety. Everything from hot items to bagels, toast and cereal. The coffee was much better and hotter than the average hotel. I filled up both mornings.
The hotel is located next to a couple of restaurants but it's a short drive to downtown where there are lots of excellent choices to eat.
We did not use the pool or waterslide but they looked attractive and appealing.
I expect I will stay here again on my next trip to Canmore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst the towering peaks of the Canadian Rockies, the Best Western Plus Pocaterra Inn is your ideal lodging choice while visiting Canmore Alberta. From the warm welcome in our lobby to our spacious guest rooms, you are sure to experience superior service while staying with us.Our hotel features tastefully decorated guest rooms with a multitude of amenities including stunning views of the surrounding Rocky Mountains, fireplaces, free high-speed wireless internet, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, and LCD TV’s. Guests can enjoy our daily complimentary hot continental breakfast and access to our business centre, fitness facility, games room and meeting rooms. In addition, our hotel features a whirlpool, steam room, sauna and indoor swimming pool with a large waterslide perfect for the whole family to enjoy.Just minutes away from Banff National Park the Best Western Plus Pocaterra Inn is a great place to explore the Canadian Rockies, natural hot springs, lakes, glaciers, canyons, and ski resorts. When visiting Canmore Alberta, the Best Western Plus Pocaterra Inn will make your stay feel just like home, but better. Our relaxing atmosphere, tastefully appointed rooms and friendly hospitality are the perfect complement to your visit to the Canadian Rockies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Pocaterra Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pocaterra Hotel Canmore
- Best Western Canmore
- Canmore Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Pocaterra Inn Canmore, Alberta