Just got back from Canmore, about an hour from Calgary and a break from the city. The hotel is well maintained, appears quite new and friendly staff. The pool area including waterslide and hot tub is fairly spacious. We came at a quiet time during the week, almost had the pool area to ourselves, likely different during holidays or the summer. Continental breakfast was adequate, it is complimentary. Besides the usual fruit, yoghurt, juice and cereal some hot items including waffles , pancakes, eggs and sausages. The room where breakfast is served is quite sizeable. Not busy but again likely due to our being there mid week. The hotel is within easy walking distance to restaurants and convenience stores. A short drive to downtown Canmore, good view of the mountains. AAA rate was around $ 102.00 plus tax and the room was fairly large with two double beds. Room decor simple and highlights mountain/nature theme. First time we stayed there but we will be back again. Not a full service hotel as no restaurant or spa but as noted adjacent to McDonalds, Wendys and Tim Hortons. Other than that you have to drive. Guest laundry, games room, fitness room on site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst the towering peaks of the Canadian Rockies, the Best Western Plus Pocaterra Inn is your ideal lodging choice while visiting Canmore Alberta. From the warm welcome in our lobby to our spacious guest rooms, you are sure to experience superior service while staying with us.Our hotel features tastefully decorated guest rooms with a multitude of amenities including stunning views of the surrounding Rocky Mountains, fireplaces, free high-speed wireless internet, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, and LCD TV’s. Guests can enjoy our daily complimentary hot continental breakfast and access to our business centre, fitness facility, games room and meeting rooms. In addition, our hotel features a whirlpool, steam room, sauna and indoor swimming pool with a large waterslide perfect for the whole family to enjoy.Just minutes away from Banff National Park the Best Western Plus Pocaterra Inn is a great place to explore the Canadian Rockies, natural hot springs, lakes, glaciers, canyons, and ski resorts. When visiting Canmore Alberta, the Best Western Plus Pocaterra Inn will make your stay feel just like home, but better. Our relaxing atmosphere, tastefully appointed rooms and friendly hospitality are the perfect complement to your visit to the Canadian Rockies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Pocaterra Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pocaterra Hotel Canmore
- Best Western Canmore
- Canmore Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Pocaterra Inn Canmore, Alberta