We stayed two nights in this hotel. We stayed in a second floor balcony room that had a great view of the mountains. The room was very clean and larger than I expected (especially the bathroom) with comfortable beds and a gas fireplace which made the room toasty warm after a day in the cold.
My kids really enjoyed the pool and waterslide. The staff were very helpful when I needed directions to our tour and asked for advice on where to go for dinner.
The only downside (and the reason they get a 4 rating) was the breakfast. Both mornings by the time we made it downstairs (between 9:30 and 10:00) there was very little left to choose from. On the second morning we went down three times (9:30, 9:45 and 10:10) thinking they would eventually replenish the hot items, muffins etc but they didn't.
I thought I misread the hotel directory so I went to the front desk and they confirmed the breakfast was until 11:00. Needless to say we had to go elsewhere and pay for breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pocaterra Hotel Canmore
- Best Western Pocaterra Hotel
- Best Western Canmore
- Canmore Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Pocaterra Inn Canmore, Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst the towering peaks of the Canadian Rockies, the Best Western Plus Pocaterra Inn is your ideal lodging choice while visiting Canmore Alberta. From the warm welcome in our lobby to our spacious guest rooms, you are sure to experience superior service while staying with us.Our hotel features tastefully decorated guest rooms with a multitude of amenities including stunning views of the surrounding Rocky Mountains, fireplaces, free high-speed wireless internet, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, and LCD TV’s. Guests can enjoy our daily complimentary hot continental breakfast and access to our business centre, fitness facility, games room and meeting rooms. In addition, our hotel features a whirlpool, steam room, sauna and indoor swimming pool with a large waterslide perfect for the whole family to enjoy.Just minutes away from Banff National Park the Best Western Plus Pocaterra Inn is a great place to explore the Canadian Rockies, natural hot springs, lakes, glaciers, canyons, and ski resorts. When visiting Canmore Alberta, the Best Western Plus Pocaterra Inn will make your stay feel just like home, but better. Our relaxing atmosphere, tastefully appointed rooms and friendly hospitality are the perfect complement to your visit to the Canadian Rockies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Best Western, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Pocaterra Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.