My husband and I can't complain too much, as we paid $82 + tax for a room with 2 queen beds in mid-July, while many other hotels were charging $130+. We just needed a decent, inexpensive place to sleep in for one night on our way to Vancouver.
Some issues we had:
- cigarette burn in the bedspread
- cigarette burn by the windowsill
- toilet was clogged when we got there
- room window closing mechanism was broken and had to be pushed shut from the outside
- toilet is at the weirdest possible angle imaginable, and your right leg will touch the wall when you sit down.
If you are willing to overlook these types of issues and just need a cheap place to stay, then this place is fine. However, I found myself looking wistfully at other hotel signs around town showing that they had vacancy. If you are vacationing and want a nice place to relax in the Rockies, this isn't it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mountain View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain View Hotel Canmore
- Mountain View Inn Canmore, Alberta