This was the WORST groupon experience I have every had, such a disappointment! The Hotel was TERRIBLE,
1.When I first called to book they told me I had to book by Dec first which was not listed anywhere on my groupon
2. When we arrived we had to pay 100.00 deposit for a key per room ( I now have a 200.00 hold on my card for 3 days)
3. The bathrooms were dirty!
4. No one came to clean or do anything in our room there were additional charges for cleaning making beds, vacuuming even taking out the garbage.When I asked about it apparently the lady who checked us in was suppose to have told us this. How about they tell you this BEFORE you book!
5.We couldn't get fresh towels unless we took our soiled towels to the front desk to exchange them
6. No coffee machines in room Lobby coffee machine was always empty and we were told they only make coffee at 7 am.
7. They state you get free wifi but if your lucky it only worked lobby area sometimes
8. Beds are hard as a rock!
I am sorry but this has made me very nervous of buying another groupon
This is what I also wrote to the groupon company today we just checked out this morning what a disapointment
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Mountain View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain View Hotel Canmore
- Mountain View Inn Canmore, Alberta