Stayed with my girlfriend in the 1 bedroom standard room suite in November maybe 180sq ft. The pluses the room and bathroom were clean, bed was nice, room had a coffee maker, television and internet so all that you needed for a no frills room. Ice machine and pop machine where on the floor as well. Parking was underneath and not included but for $5 per night did not break the budget and was nice and warm. Hot tub was out the window seats about 10 people was not that loud as thought the younger kids would be louder since they were pounding beer, fitness area was nice with a few machines. Continental breakfast was included and having read the reviews thought it was going to be much nicer but was not much to talk about. One day had granola cereal which was the highlight but then took off the menu the next day, and when asked about this they said it was a 1 day overage and will not be out anymore. If you like scrambled eggs/greasy bacon and some sort of hash browns that that is for you.....so enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Windtower Lodge & Suites Nestled in the Canadian Rockies, we are situated in Canmore, which is considered Canada's mountain playground. We offer a wide variety of adventure and leisure pursuits. The property boasts cedar, stone, and log construction. A picturesque view of the mountains can be experienced from the hotel rooms and suites. We are pleased to offer our guests the choice of staying in one of our room or suite accommodations. All accommodations are designed to provide exceptional value and optimal comfort, whether your stay is business or pleasure related. To make your stay with us that much better, we are happy to offer a variety of on-site amenities and services such as the Fitness Centre and Outdoor Whirlpool Hot Tub. It is our delight to introduce The Wandering Elk, a quaint cozy breakfast spot adjoining our main lobby. Dine with us each morning for a tasty assortment of hot and cold breakfast selections. The Wandering Elk is also open for lunch and dinner, and features a variety of fare to suit every palate! Enjoy our patio with a fabulous view of Three Sisters, Ha Ling Peak, and Rundle Range. Your Pet is Welcome Too!We wish to extend a warm welcome to you and your pet at the Windtower Lodge & Suites. As a "Pets Can Stay Certified" accommodation provider, we would like to outline our basic pet policies and services for your reference and to make your stay, and that of our other guests, comfortable and pleasant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Windtower Lodge & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windtower Lodge And Suites
- Windtower Hotel Canmore
- Windtower Lodge & Suites Canmore, Alberta