We just stayed in the past weekend (Aug 4-6); we had a queen room, this room is too small (if you like being in a box) with no air conditioning in any rooms (they have it hallway only...LOL), bed is foam so it made it even warmer. The room temperature is 30 degrees C with a ceiling fan going 24 hrs. and small window opened 24 hrs as well! We paid $150 per night, still have to pay parking $10/night (they owned parking underground) plus WIFI is $10 & there is a eco program charge at the end of your stay! Breakfast was included (eggs, sausage, bacon) same everyday, no fruits! The staff were unexperienced, not friendly at all! Cleaning staff came by at 5:00pm, when we were resting. No signs to put outside (eg. do not disturb or clean our room). Security lock does not work. WILL NOT STAY HERE AGAIN OR RECOMMEND TO ANYONE!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Windtower Lodge & Suites Nestled in the Canadian Rockies, we are situated in Canmore, which is considered Canada's mountain playground. We offer a wide variety of adventure and leisure pursuits. The property boasts cedar, stone, and log construction. A picturesque view of the mountains can be experienced from the hotel rooms and suites. We are pleased to offer our guests the choice of staying in one of our room or suite accommodations. All accommodations are designed to provide exceptional value and optimal comfort, whether your stay is business or pleasure related. To make your stay with us that much better, we are happy to offer a variety of on-site amenities and services such as the Fitness Centre and Outdoor Whirlpool Hot Tub. It is our delight to introduce The Wandering Elk, a quaint cozy breakfast spot adjoining our main lobby. Dine with us each morning for a tasty assortment of hot and cold breakfast selections. The Wandering Elk is also open for lunch and dinner, and features a variety of fare to suit every palate! Enjoy our patio with a fabulous view of Three Sisters, Ha Ling Peak, and Rundle Range. Your Pet is Welcome Too!We wish to extend a warm welcome to you and your pet at the Windtower Lodge & Suites. As a "Pets Can Stay Certified" accommodation provider, we would like to outline our basic pet policies and services for your reference and to make your stay, and that of our other guests, comfortable and pleasant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Windtower Lodge & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windtower Lodge And Suites
- Windtower Hotel Canmore
- Windtower Lodge & Suites Canmore, Alberta