we stayed for 3 nights. we used our back yard space facing the mountains, sitting outside enjoying a cocktail taking in the view. they supplied comfy chairs to sit on. we had the trains on the bedroom side, not a noise problem. small tv but it worked, it wasn't our primary focus. hot tub was OK, tub wasn't very full and the water was luke warm. They have a pool table and fuse ball to use. able to walk to amenities close by. furniture was very uncomfortable to sit on in the living room. used pillows off our beds and that worked for us.
- Also Known As:
- Canadian Rockies Chalets Hotel
- Canadian Rockies Chalets Canmore
- Canadian Rockies Chalets Hotel Canmore
- Canadian Rockies Chalets Canmore, Alberta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Olotels, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Canadian Rockies Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.