We stayed here for 4 nights in August. There were 3 of us (2 adults, 2 children). The chalets are located in a nice spot as they have easy access to the highway and close to Banff.
We found the chalets weren't of a high quality but they had everything you needed. We basically used them to sleep and eat breakfast. It was nice having a full kitchen with full size fridge. This allowed us to buy groceries so we could eat breakfast when we woke up. We also made a picnic lunch to take with us every day to save money.
We loved the fact that our patio had a great view of the mountains across the road. We sat out there every morning with our coffee.
For the right price I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Canadian Rockies Chalets Hotel
- Canadian Rockies Chalets Canmore
- Canadian Rockies Chalets Hotel Canmore
- Canadian Rockies Chalets Canmore, Alberta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Olotels, EasyToBook, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Canadian Rockies Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.