Canmore has natural beauty - for that we are thankful. We were assigned the Bear Den by a lovely Australian girl front desk person, room 104. I went back and requested a higher unit, but (when she inquired of her manager whom we could not see in another room), was told they had more bedrooms, and since our bedrooms faced the street (literally a hop, skip and a jump up to the main street) we were in a "premium" unit, even though it felt like we were underground and had no veranda except a subterranian "landing". I requested chairs for the patio, and had to wait 3+ hours for them to be placed outside.
The unit itself was "clean" - but dated. King bed was lumpy, but comfortable - for privacy, you HAD to keep both the front windows with the shades down, and the bedroom windows with the drapes drawn... so the view was "lost" and so was the natural light to the unit. Kitchen counter had damage, and the ancient coffee machine worked but was stained/old. Cabinets were the white melmac with the oak There was a walkway right in front of the patio and then a bit of an embankment up to the road - so NOT private. A local hospital was right across the road, should we have needed their services.
- Also Known As:
- Canadian Rockies Chalets Hotel
- Canadian Rockies Chalets Canmore
- Canadian Rockies Chalets Hotel Canmore
- Canadian Rockies Chalets Canmore, Alberta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Olotels, EasyToBook, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Canadian Rockies Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.