“So desperate to find good coffee!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 103 Restaurants in Canmore
Cuisines: Café
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Downtown Store: Hours: From 6am to 7pm Sunday to Thursday. 6Am to 8pm Friday and Saturday. Closed on Christmas Day Bow Valley Trail Store: Open from 6am to 6pm 7 days a week. Closed on Christmas Day
Missoula, Montana
“So desperate to find good coffee!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Thank you Beamers for having the best coffee in Alberta! We were desperately looking all over trying to get our caffeine fix and you delivered! My only complaint is the employee that was making our breakfast sandwich kept using the "F" word to express her love of a meal she had last night. Not too professional. None the less, awesome coffee!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dear Montanagrl,

First I would like to apologize for the inappropriate behavior of our staff. You can be sure that the problem has been dealt with. I would like to thank you for still writing a review of your experience and bringing this situation to our attention. Hope to see you again next time you are in town!

Newcastle, Australia
“Finally a fantastic coffee!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I had just about given up on finding a decent coffee in Canada. In desperation I went to trip advisor and found Beamers Coffee Bar in Canmore. Without doubt the best coffee in Canada. It tastes the way we Aussies like it. We want coffee not hot milk! Thanks Beamers.

Visited July 2013
Darren B, Owner at Beamer's Coffee Bar, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
HI Monique M, thank you for stopping by, we are glad you enjoyed some real coffee like you find at home! Hope to see you again soon!
Brisbane, Australia
“Best coffee I have had in US/Canada”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I am a coffee lover and I am now on my 4th trip to the US/Canada and this is the best coffee I have had on any of those trips. If you need a good coffee look no further!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dear Silverfox2204,

Thanks for the great review! We are happy you found us and had a great coffee experience while travelling through Canmore.
White Rock, Canada
“Great selection of green teas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Was just driving around and stopped in....love this place. As a green tea drinker, I always impressed if the selection is good....and this place ranks way up there in my books. Friendly staff!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Darren B, Owner at Beamer's Coffee Bar, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear Laura 14429,

Thank you for the wonderful review! I'm glad you had a wonderful experience with us and hope to see you again soon,

Darren
Toronto, Canada
“Basic, great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Small & noisy inside so no atmosphere really. Excellent coffee. Had a warmed breakfast sandwich - heating in the microwave made the bread tough. They should consider getting a panini grill.

While I would not recommend for a leisurely lunch, I'd drop in again in a flash for a quick bite and this would be my first choice if I wanted a take out coffee.

Good coffee, OK food, excellent value. Recommended.

Visited June 2013
Darren B, Owner at Beamer's Coffee Bar, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Hello J K,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate any feedback in order to improve our business and customer service. See you again soon,

Darren