“It's OK to be gluten-free!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 106 Restaurants in Canmore
Cuisines: Bakery, Café, Soups, Sandwiches
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Description: A local's favorite, Harvest, a fresh market cafe offers great soups, sandwiches and baked goods.
Calgary, Canada
“It's OK to be gluten-free!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

If you are looking for a gluten-free alternative on your drive through the Rockies, this place is it. Most of their meals are tasty combinations on wraps, and if you can digest a gluten-free wrap (and everything inside it!) then you will enjoy your meal at Harvest. I've stopped twice now and thoroughly enjoyed my yummy wrap and Winter Vegetable soup, as well as local organic tea from Natur'el. The staff are friendly, the value is good, and the food is AMAZING.

• Visited January 2013

91% Recommend
Okotoks, Alberta, Canada
“Different atmosphere and I like it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Its a completely different from your beagle company or any other rookie mountain cafes. Its more refined and simple. They have culture in their foods and aren't afraid to experiment. Its a adventure of the taste buds with a new experience. You can also tell the difference with the quality of people there, instead of your vacationing snowboarders you have well put together locals and tourists that want a quiet relaxing breakfast. I really enjoy my time there they have amazing service (and amazing coffee I might add) also many spices, teas and world foods to chose from. Im very happy to go there every weekend. ;-P

• Visited January 2013
Edmonton
“Great soup and sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Lots of good options to be had at this place. Great for kids and families. If your cold and fancy warming up, pop into this little place and grab yourself the specials, you cannot go wrong. Price wise, very good for Canmore......

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“A quaint organic experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

My wife and I came to Canmore for a night away during the Christmas Holidays. We found this place on Urban Spoon and saw that it had many good reviews.

It was super busy when we came in at noon. They seemed very short staffed when we arrived, but after we ordered it seemed that were a few more staff members who came on.

My wife had the BLT with Spinach Salad and I had the Harvest Rustic Grilled Cheese with Carrot Ginger soup. Both were fantastic and we would have them again.

The prices are very reasonable and a very relaxed atmosphere makes this place worth the wait.

“Best Latte we have ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

My husband and i had the sunrise and cowboy wrap, both amazing! Also had a decaf half sweet vanilla latte and a regular vanilla latte this was the best we have ever had!!! We went back the same afternoon to have another one!!