We recently traveled to Canmore to attend a wedding. Most of the wedding guests stayed at another resort and did not enjoy the high level of service or mountain views that we were treated to in our 'standard' room package at the Ramada.
From the moment we arrived, the experience was a positive one. We learned we had been upgraded to a larger room with a beautiful view of the mountains. We were on the 'railroad' side of the building, but the windows are newer and insulate well against the sound. The train schedule wasn't disruptive and I can't go on enough about the views. The room was clean with lots of lighting fixtures, seating and desk space. The property was very clean inside and perfectly manicured outside. There was no clear evidence of the impact the recent flooding had on the property. All operations seemed to be perfectly efficient and in full swing. Small renovations were taking place out of the way in the laundry and staff areas and did not disrupt guest comfort in any way, as far as I could tell. These guys are clearly top notch.
At one point we encountered an air conditioning issue, made a quick phone call to the desk and the repair man was at our door in fewer than five minutes. He was friendly, courteous and investigated the problem thoroughly so it would not happen again.
Every single interaction with staff was a genuinely pleasant one. They are eager to help and deliver excellent service.
The hotel is family and pet friendly and the 3-storey water slide was a huge hit with younger guests. There is a small train for children to board that circles the property regularly between 8-11am in the summer. We don't have children, but it was pretty fun to watch them enjoy that extra special treat.
Breakfast was easy for families or travelers on the go: hot, buffet style with lots of selection. While there were not many dairy-free or vegan options (there are some), I would say that effects only a very small percentage of guests. As one, I will say I never left hungry.
I hope to return to Canmore area in the future and I look forward to staying there again.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn & Suites Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Ramada Inn And Suites Canmore
- Ramada Inn & Suites Canmore Hotel
- Canmore Hotel
- Ramada Canmore Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a combination of great value and friendly service, the Ramada Inn & Suites in Canmore is ideal for families, conference, meetings, and anyone looking to enjoy the Rockies. The resort offers a three-story waterslide, swimming pool, hot tub and fitness room. Our free hot continental breakfast is the perfect way to start your day!The Ramada Inn & Suites is located in the heart of Canmore, Alberta, in the Canadian Rockies. Canmore is home to spectacular mountain views, great family fun, year-round outdoor adventure, and is only minutes from Banff National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.