We stayed here for a week while on vacation exploring all things in the Banff area. Canmore is a great town located five minutes from the entrance to Banff National Park. We stayed at the Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge in a 1 bedroom apartment. It is in a great location and you can walk to the grocery store, restaurants, & downtown.
We ate out most of the times but it was also nice to have a kitchen in the apartment so that we could cook a few meals at home & save some money. The Lodge is very clean and we were very comfortable throughout our stay. A laundry room is available for washing clothes.
We found the location to be SUPER convinient. We were able to ski Lake Louise (45 mins), have afternoon tea at the Banff Fairmont (15 mins), visit the Upper Banff Hot Springs (20 mins), and do some cross country skiing at the Canmore Nordic Center (10 mins). Canmore is surrounded by wonderful trails and we can't wait to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcoming, clean and customer service-oriented, the Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge offers a variety of accommodation options from standard rooms to studio and apartment condominiums in Canmore, Alberta. All rooms have fridges, wireless Internet access and great mountain views. Enjoy amenities such as a Jacuzzi, sauna, laundry room, playground and barbecue. Weekly rates are available. Convenient location in Canmore and 5 km (3 mi) from Banff National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky Mountain Ski Hotel Canmore
- Rocky Mountain Ski Canmore
- Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge Canmore, Alberta