It had been a few years since we were in Canmore and have never stayed at this hotel. The price was very good and that was the reason we chose this hotel as well as the good reviews on this site. When we got into the unit we noticed right away how clean it was!! Everything we needed to cook our own meals in the unit was there. No dishwasher and a small TV was our only complaint. View from our patio door was amazing! Sitting on the couch you could see China Mans peak.
It was nice to be in walking distance to many restaurants and a couple cold beer stores. Boston Pizza is just across the street for a decent priced meal.
The hot tub is indoors but it also has a great view of the mountains.
We will definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky Mountain Ski Hotel Canmore
- Rocky Mountain Ski Hotel
- Rocky Mountain Ski Canmore
- Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge Canmore, Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcoming, clean and customer service-oriented, the Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge offers a variety of accommodation options from standard rooms to studio and apartment condominiums in Canmore, Alberta. All rooms have fridges, wireless Internet access and great mountain views. Enjoy amenities such as a Jacuzzi, sauna, laundry room, playground and barbecue. Weekly rates are available. Convenient location in Canmore and 5 km (3 mi) from Banff National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.