I have stayed at "the Rocky" many times over many years. Staff are always friendly and rooms are always clean. Most (if not all) rooms are kitchenettes, which can be convenient if you want to cook for yourself. It is a pretty old motel and has not been remodelled much, but the rooms are cosy if not fancy. The Rocky has many different room configurations, from straight up motel style, to big two story loft rooms, which are are quite interesting. The Rocky has good access to the Trans-Canada highway, which is a plus. On the slight minus side, it is about a 15 minute walk (two minute drive) into "downtown" Canmore. A strip mall is just across the street, which has a liquor store, Boston Pizza and some other restaurants, if you don't want to stray into town.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky Mountain Ski Hotel Canmore
- Rocky Mountain Ski Hotel
- Rocky Mountain Ski Canmore
- Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge Canmore, Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcoming, clean and customer service-oriented, the Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge offers a variety of accommodation options from standard rooms to studio and apartment condominiums in Canmore, Alberta. All rooms have fridges, wireless Internet access and great mountain views. Enjoy amenities such as a Jacuzzi, sauna, laundry room, playground and barbecue. Weekly rates are available. Convenient location in Canmore and 5 km (3 mi) from Banff National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.