We were so glad we picked Rocky Mt Ski Lodge for our 3 night stay. First, Canmore is the place to stay to get away from busy/hectic Banff. This is basically a motel which I think, is so handy to get in and out of your vehicle and out into the blue sky& fresh air. No elevators and long halls. The surrounding mts are right up close. Yes, the rooms are decorated a bit old fashioned but is comfortable, tidy, clean and have all the needed conveniences like coffee maker & refridgerator, BBQS, picnic tables & morning newspaper.
Grounds are well cared for with huge baskets of flowers. I thought the room was a bit warm at night even when we opened both windows as we preferred the cool mt air to the air conditioner.
It is close enough to downtown to walk to restaurants. It even has playground and grassy area for the kids. Very good value and I compared alot of prices. Book through the hotel for best rate. We were glad we did!
- Also Known As:
- Rocky Mountain Ski Hotel Canmore
- Rocky Mountain Ski Hotel
- Rocky Mountain Ski Canmore
- Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge Canmore, Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcoming, clean and customer service-oriented, the Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge offers a variety of accommodation options from standard rooms to studio and apartment condominiums in Canmore, Alberta. All rooms have fridges, wireless Internet access and great mountain views. Enjoy amenities such as a Jacuzzi, sauna, laundry room, playground and barbecue. Weekly rates are available. Convenient location in Canmore and 5 km (3 mi) from Banff National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.