More motel than lodge but ok for a night on our road trip. Aging decor in a swiss loft style with two doubles in the mezzanine loft and a double next to bathroom plus futon. Ok space for 4 - very cramped for 8 people. Had to mend the toilet in the night as it kept filling and also the balcony flyscreen which came off its runners when moved, so could do with an update/maintenance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcoming, clean and customer service-oriented, the Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge offers a variety of accommodation options from standard rooms to studio and apartment condominiums in Canmore, Alberta. All rooms have fridges, wireless Internet access and great mountain views. Enjoy amenities such as a Jacuzzi, sauna, laundry room, playground and barbecue. Weekly rates are available. Convenient location in Canmore and 5 km (3 mi) from Banff National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky Mountain Ski Hotel Canmore
- Rocky Mountain Ski Canmore
- Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge Canmore, Alberta