After a night at the Mystic Springs resort, I spent a night at this hotel. If I had not gotten such a good deal on a room, I would have been disappointed. As it stands, the room was suitable. Roomy, pretty, had a nice view. We were on the side opposite the train tracks, but did watch some trains pass us by as we sat in the tiny hot tub. The fireplace in the room was a bit noisy, and the decor a bit cheap. Maybe it only seemed this way because we had spent the night before in some primo accomodation. It was just "okay".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Resort Chateau Canmore is an all suite property features 93 units, offering spectacular views of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. This full service hotel includes a family restaurant, sports lounge, and full fitness centre. You can enjoy a refreshing dip in the pool or soothe aching muscles in the outdoor hot tub or sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Quality Resort Chateau Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Resort Chateau Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Quality Inn Canmore
- Quality Hotel Chateau Canmore
- Quality Resort Chateau Canmore Alberta