We booked this hotel for a family weekend getaway. It was a great price, and for 5 of us we had enough room. It had a decent size bedroom with 2 double beds & a separate sitting room with a pull out couch. It is an older hotel, but we paid $99 a night for a hotel in Canmore, with a pool. The service was fine - aside from the restaurant (which lacked in decent service). I would stay here again.
You could hear the train - I though it added ambiance ;)
And the pool is TINY - we joked all weekend that it was just an oversized bath tub. But it was a great place to splash around. Harsh chemicals in it though. My daughters skin took about a week to recover & I'm glad I had eye drops because my sons eyes were burning.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Resort Chateau Canmore Hotel
- Quality Resort Chateau Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Quality Inn Canmore
- Quality Hotel Chateau Canmore
- Quality Resort Chateau Canmore Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Resort Chateau Canmore is an all suite property features 93 units, offering spectacular views of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. This full service hotel includes a family restaurant, sports lounge, and full fitness centre. You can enjoy a refreshing dip in the pool or soothe aching muscles in the outdoor hot tub or sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Quality Resort Chateau Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.