Right between a busy road and the train tracks, this hotel is in a low rent area of Canmore, if such a thing can be said to exist. The furniture and rooms are a bit tired and dated. Don't try to put an adult on that worn fold-out sofa, unless you really have a grudge. Pool, hot tub, and fitness room are all better than you'd expect from a hotel of this caliber. Convenient to Hwy 1 for those aiming for a fast exit towards Banff or Lake Louise. On the other hand, the main sights of Canmore, like the main street, hiking trails, and the Nordic Centre are farther away than most would care to walk. The CC is definitely a motor hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Resort Chateau Canmore is an all suite property features 93 units, offering spectacular views of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. This full service hotel includes a family restaurant, sports lounge, and full fitness centre. You can enjoy a refreshing dip in the pool or soothe aching muscles in the outdoor hot tub or sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Quality Resort Chateau Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Resort Chateau Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Quality Inn Canmore
- Quality Hotel Chateau Canmore
- Quality Resort Chateau Canmore Alberta