When we arrived, we were told we were "upgraded" due to overbooking. We had booked 2 queen beds since our 34 yr.old daughter was with us. They put us in a loft room with a king bed and a fold out couch on the main floor. The pull out sagged in the middle and was lumpy. Going downstairs 3x a night was difficult with knee problems. The unit was old and very outdated. The carpet was badly stained, very dirty and unsanitary. The tiny kichenette had a toaster, an old, old small microwave, coffeepot, and bar fridge. There was cups and glasses but no utensils, plates, dishsoap or teatowel. Our view was the parking lot. A train roared by several times just behind the parking lot. We had no controller for the TV upstairs and the controller on the main floor did not work. The air conditioner was ancient and very noisey.The lobby was nice and the sheets were clean otherwise this place was very disappointing. We didn't expect luxury for this price but this place was bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Resort Chateau Canmore is an all suite property features 93 units, offering spectacular views of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. This full service hotel includes a family restaurant, sports lounge, and full fitness centre. You can enjoy a refreshing dip in the pool or soothe aching muscles in the outdoor hot tub or sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Choice Canada and Venere so you can book your Quality Resort Chateau Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Resort Chateau Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Quality Inn Canmore
- Quality Hotel Chateau Canmore
- Quality Resort Chateau Canmore Alberta