Yes this Hotel is one of the lower priced, you get what you pay for!
The exterior and lobby gives the impression that you are statying at a very nice establishment. However the rooms have not been updated since the late 80's and appear tired. The service in the hotel is questionable, the staff from the manager down appear disinterested and overwhelmed. We had a fire alarm go off during a thunder storm and staff did not communicate with anyone as to a muster point or when it was all clear to go back to the rooms.
Do not reserve a room alongside the main train line, the rooms along the roadway are quieter, you do hear the occasional train and highway traffic noise.
The restaurant was great for the first two days and the third service was terrible and the food was not much better.
Please research your stay in Canmore this is an average place to crash for one night or those on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Resort Chateau Canmore is an all suite property features 93 units, offering spectacular views of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. This full service hotel includes a family restaurant, sports lounge, and full fitness centre. You can enjoy a refreshing dip in the pool or soothe aching muscles in the outdoor hot tub or sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Quality Resort Chateau Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Resort Chateau Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Quality Inn Canmore
- Quality Hotel Chateau Canmore
- Quality Resort Chateau Canmore Alberta