Stayed here starting 6-25-12 for several nights. The hotel is in a great location right off Highway 1. The lobby is very nice and tastefully decorated and the staff very friendly and helpful. You park behind the hotel. There is also a train track running behind the hotel as others have noted but our room faced the front and we did not hear the train at all. Our room was very nice and cleaned nicely each day. It is a short drive to Banff, about 12 - 15 minutes. You do have to stop to buy the National Park pass if you don't already have one and this could take a few extra minutes. There is a mountain range behind and in front of the hotel so basically mountains all around. There was snow on top of the mountains. It was pretty cold our first day but we had no problems with our room. We had a great experience here and would stay here again. The fitness room is very nice and has big windows that overlook the Bow Valley Trail road - nice. There was no continental b'fast, but there is a restaurant on end of hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Resort Chateau Canmore is an all suite property features 93 units, offering spectacular views of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. This full service hotel includes a family restaurant, sports lounge, and full fitness centre. You can enjoy a refreshing dip in the pool or soothe aching muscles in the outdoor hot tub or sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Canada, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Quality Resort Chateau Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Resort Chateau Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Quality Inn Canmore
- Quality Hotel Chateau Canmore
- Quality Resort Chateau Canmore Alberta