This was our second trip to Canmore this year.
The first time we stayed at the Ramada and were kept awake from the loud noise of the train passing throughout the night.
This hotel is located a bit further down the road and on the other side of the train tracks, so sleeping was not an issue. We had a great room facing the mountains and the breakfast was very good as well.
The beds were a little low and lumpy and the shower drain was very clogged.
But, it is very comparable to the Ramada and I had a way better sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy Hotel in the Canadian Rocky Mountains, Canmore, Alberta, near Banff National Park. 3.5 stars Canada Select. Retreat for vacations and conventions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Canmore Rocky Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canmore Rocky Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Westridge Country Hotel
- Country Inn Canmore
- Canmore Country Inn
- Canmore Rocky Mountain Inn Alberta