Good service from staff and the rooms were fine. We ate at Victors (i think thats the name), and the lamps in th the booths were very dusty. You could actualy spell a word in the dust and see dead bugs in the lights. I would rate this as a minor issue but if i owned a restaurant, iw ould pay attention to that kind of detail.
Food was good, service good and believe it or not the drinking water was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on three acres of land in the heart of the majestic Canadian Rocky Mountains, the Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre offers an ideal location for business and leisure travelers. Featuring 164 well-appointed rooms, our hotel is only 15 minutes from Banff, 45 minutes from Calgary and in close proximity to some of the best attractions and activities the area has to offer. We have been awarded a 4 key rating from the Green Key Eco-Rating Program - recognizing us as a hotel that has taken significant steps to protect the environment. Strong environmental programs, best management practices, training programs and engineering solutions have been implemented which have benefited the environment and the local community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Hotel And Conference Center Canmore
- Radisson Hotel Canmore
- Radisson Canmore
- Canmore Radisson
- Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre Alberta