Our two bedroom suite was luxurious - lots of room, the kitchen was wonderfully set up. Parking was good (lots of it underground, easy access to rooms). The hot tub and pool were amazing (wonderful in October to sit in the hot tub and drink in the beauty of the mountains). Front end staff were very helpful and all other staff were very friendly.
I would come and stay here anytime.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- StoneRidge Mountain Resort Canmore, Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelClick, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your StoneRidge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.