We stayed here in a two bedroomed suite for three nights in July 2013. The hotel was recovering from major problems caused by the recent flooding. Our suite was a good size with two ensuite bedrooms, the second bedroom ensuite also had a door out to the lounge/kitchen area. We found the apartment to be very well appointed and had everything we required, it was serviced daily and beds made and towels etc. replaced. The pool area was not 100% ready for use, although guests were using it. As an alternative we were offered free vouchers to the nearby leisure centre or if we did not want them they offered a reduction in our room rate. The position was little further out of town than we expected and was a drive rather than a walk. However we would recommend
this accommodation, we had pool views but some rooms had lovely mountain views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your StoneRidge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- StoneRidge Mountain Resort Canmore, Alberta