I wanted to share this thank you letter I wrote to the General Manager of the StoneRidge resort. Let me preface this by saying, that my family and I were staying at the StoneRidge in Canmore when the terrible floods happened in June of 2013.
My wife, children and I stayed at the StoneRidge Resort June 14 until the flood hit on the 20th. Just to give you a little background. We left that Thursday morning of the 20th on a Brewster expedition to Banff to go to the ice fields. We were detained in Banff because of the flood, and could not make it back to Canmore until Saturday.
I'm writing you to let you know how impressed and gracious we are with all of your staff(especially Stephanie). While we were unaccounted for in Banff, Stephanie tracked us down, made sure that my family and I were safe, and that were were updated with the situation at all times. Your staff made sure that when we were able to get back to Canmore. We were helped with getting all of our luggage, and relocated to your sister property. Your staff went out of their way to make sure we were all safe, and taken care of. We really appreciate that.
We had a great time staying at StoneRidge, and loved the property. Even though our vacation was interrupted by the floods, we felt safe and secure knowing that your staff was looking out for us the whole time.
I just wanted to let you know how much we valued that effort, and that we appreciated everything that your staff did for us. Stephanie went way above the call of duty to look out for our safety and comfort through the whole ordeal.
We really appreciate it.
Thank you very much.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- StoneRidge Mountain Resort Canmore, Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Venere so you can book your StoneRidge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.