Fantastic apartment with excellent facilities. We came with our 2 teenage boys and the 2 bedroom was perfect for us. We had a beautiful view (which we did pay extra for). To have the view though you will be on the main road - busy and noisy with the rail line opposite too. It didn't bother us as we live on a main road so used to traffic noise, but might if you are looking for peace and tranquillity! Great balcony with BBQ - we loved it all. Unfortunately the pool was out of use due to the recent floods, but we did have the option of a 10% discount or free passes to the local leisure centre.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel
- StoneRidge Mountain Resort Canmore, Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your StoneRidge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.