We recently stayed in a 2 bedroom family suite and it was just perfect. We faced the road and had a gorgeous view of the mountains. The hotel was immaculate and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. Beds were very comfy and the hotel was very quiet. The full kitchen and grill were a plus so that we could have a few meals in the room.
This was our first trip to Canada and hopefully won't be our last. We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone and hope to return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Priceline, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your StoneRidge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- StoneRidge Mountain Resort Canmore, Alberta