Stayed in a 1 br for two nights. Well appointed suites with FP, huge shower and separate tub, full kitchen. Staff were friendly and helpful. Some noise in the hall (from other guests here for the same wedding as us!) but couldn't hear anything once we were in the suite. Bed was super comfy- so much so we were looking for the brand name on the mattress. Pool and hot tub were nice, although by Sunday morning the tub was rather foamy.
The little cafe was very convenient, and their breakfast sandwiches were delicious. No lounge, and the pub across the street was shut down, so bring your own if you'd like to have a drink without having to drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Tingo, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your StoneRidge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- StoneRidge Mountain Resort Canmore, Alberta