What a great place to stay with the family. The bedroom suite was perfect. Our 3 daughters loved sharing the king bed. Could not believe how quite the rooms were, in the hall I could hear a fun gathering going on next to our room, but walk into our room and close the door and I would have sworn we were the only people in the hotel. I was a bit concerned about the out door pool with the temps just above 0. But even our young family had no problem enjoying the pool for a few hours. The underground parking is also a great perk. Thank you for not being pet friendly, the last thing I want to do is share a room with the last persons left over pet hair.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- StoneRidge Mountain Resort Canmore, Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your StoneRidge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.