We spent the weekend at Stoneridge with friends of ours and were, as usual, extremely pleased with our stay. It was our fourth and our friend's first time staying at the resort, we were all extremely pleased and would definitely stay there again. The staff are extremely attentive and friendly, any requests for towels, linens etc. are immediately fulfilled and the rooms are always clean and cozy. You never feel like you are staying in a hotel at Stoneridge, it feels like home. It's so nice to be able to bring your own food, get up and have coffee and breakfast at your convenience and make a nice home cooked meal after a long day on the slopes.
Why anyone would choose to stay in a hotel for the same price that you can stay at Stoneridge is beyond me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your StoneRidge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- StoneRidge Mountain Resort Canmore, Alberta