We just spent the weekend at StoneRidge with my family. We had 3 rooms (2-2 bedrooms and 1-1 bedroom). All the rooms were very up-to-date with very nice decor, granite counters, stainless appliances, comfortable furniture and beds, and spacious rooms. The service was very good and housekeeping was perfect. We did not have one complaint (other than the proximity to the train on the other side of the road). We had beautiful views of the "3 sisters" out of our windows. The pool and hot tub were nice and warm - a great spot for the kids. The kitchens were well stocked. The rooms had nice TV's and the DVD systems worked on all three TV's. There was a IPOD docking station for music. Nice big tubs and showers in the bathrooms. We asked to have the three rooms close together and they kept us all within 3 doors of each other. Overall, we had a really nice time here. We would be back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotwire, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your StoneRidge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- StoneRidge Mountain Resort Canmore, Alberta