Stayed there on the family day long weekend in February and really enjoyed the room. We had a room on the bottom floor that was a two bedroom king suit. There was lots of room in the suit, and my only real complaint with the room was that it looked like something had been spilt on the couch cushions and there was a stain that did not look fully cleaned. The hotel is really nice and within walking distance of everything we needed. The main disappointment we had was with the hot tub and pool area. The pool and hot tub opens at 9 am and we were really looking forward to starting our day with a nice warm hot tub, however that was not to be. The hot tub had been filled that morning and was colder then the pool which was a real let down. The hot tub should really be filled at night so it is warm by the time guests want to use it in the morning.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel
- StoneRidge Mountain Resort Canmore, Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Free Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your StoneRidge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.