My girlfriend and I came up to Canmore for our anniversary weekend last month and stayed with Stoneridge for our second time. The first time we stayed here it was a great trip however we were on the bottom floor and it just so happened we were underneath some pretty loud guests which disrupted our sleep. When we arrived this year, we were blown away by the service and hospitality we received.
The manager Kevin and the ladies at the front desk were more than accommodating to us. They upgraded our room to the top floor with a beautiful view of the mountains and the pool. We had a much better experience this time and the noise was minimal. Upon arrival in our room we walked in to a bottle of champagne and a Happy Anniversary note. What a nice gesture- you wouldn't receive that anywhere else. The girls at the front desk helped recommend restaurants and places to go out/things to do while in the area. Our room was perfectly clean, the bed was like heaven to sleep in. Beautiful fire place and flatscreen tv's with a dvd player. Granite counter tops and a full kitchen with a bbq also were nice so you have the option to stay in and cook if you'd rather not leave the amazing room.
We stayed at the Fairmont 2 weeks before our last stay at Stoneridge and the quality and care you receive for half the price doesn't even compare! If you're in the Banff/Canmore area make Stoneridge your only option.
We will be returning in a few weeks from now. I've decided to spend my birthday weekend at Stoneridge as we had such an amazing time last month. Thanks again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your StoneRidge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- StoneRidge Mountain Resort Canmore, Alberta