This is on my favorite list of hotels to visit when we want to splurge. Its a bit pricey when we travel with all 6 of our sons having to get 2 rooms, but when we only need one room, this is the place to go! Amazing pool, upgraded rooms that feel like home....granite counters, stone fireplaces, and hotel quality sheets and bedding. Its nice having ipod dock, and your own kitchen to cook in. Underground parking is nice to keep truck warm. For a splurge I vote for this hotel as number 1; if you want a more economical choice see my other reviews.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel
- StoneRidge Mountain Resort Canmore, Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Free Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your StoneRidge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.