Stayed at the Stoneridge for a second time. We reserved a two bed two bath unit, and requested it be on the top floor at the end of the hall. It was very quiet and the condo was in really good shape.
Last year I wrote that the cleaning staff and the overall cleanliness needed work. They have certainly improved in that area. The condo was found to be clean and I was happy that they came in everyday to tidy up and make the beds. We stayed for 6 nights, and the bedding/towels were changed after three without a request being made. The housekeeping staff were pleasant and conscientious each time we met up with them.
Each day additional toiletries, dishwasher soap etc were left when needed. The heated parking garage is nice, our ski boots were warm each morning when we left for the hills. The front desk staff was very helpful and pleasant to deal with.
Thumbs up to the staff and management for the continual improvements to the resort. I look forward to visiting again next year and staying at stoneridge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your StoneRidge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- StoneRidge Mountain Resort Canmore, Alberta