This was the first time my wife & I stayed at the StoneRidge Mountain Resort. It has been on our "to try" list for a while now, however, we typically try to stay at hotels/resorts when they have some type of deal going on, and this was the first time we were able to catch a deal at the StoneRidge, which was a stay for 2 nights and get 1 night free.
We were quite impressed with the property when we first pulled up, and the 1 bedroom king suite in which we stayed was also quite nicely appointed. The full sized kitchen was very nice, including granite counter-tops. There were enough pots and pans available to cook a nice meal. The king size bed was very comfortable and provided many great night sleeps. The sitting area is very comfortable, with a large couch and a large chair, along with a large 42" flat panel LCD TV, with HDTV programming, hanging on the wall above the natural gas fireplace. There was an additional 32" flat panel HDTV in the bedroom. The ensuite bathroom, which also acts as the main bathroom for the suite, was very large, probably the largest of any of the 1 bedroom places we've stayed in Canmore. It had his & hers sinks, along with a large soaker tub and a very large corner shower stall that could fit a small family in. There was also a nice natural gas BBQ located on the patio of the suite, which we did not get a chance to try out.
The Ridge Cafe on site was a nice little place that we went to for breakfast.
We will definitely be returning to the StoneRidge Mountain Resort in the future, as it is one of our new favorite places to stay, and we will be recommending it to our family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your StoneRidge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- StoneRidge Mountain Resort Canmore, Alberta