Our family of five stayed here for two nights. Our room was beautiful and very spacious. I booked the king with den but am sure we actually ended up with a two bedroom as there was a bed rather than a sofa bed in the "den". With two bathrooms there was never a fight over showers etc. The kitchen was well stocked and the appliances worked great. I even did a few loads of laundry while we watched a movie one night. The bbq on our patio was wonderful for cooking a steak supper one night.
We will definatly be back a soon a possible!!
Reasonable rates, close to a variety of activities and all the amenities you could want. Thanks for a great weekend Stoneridge!
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- StoneRidge Mountain Resort Canmore, Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your StoneRidge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.