We visited Banff as part of our first anniversary celebrations. Stoneridge was more than we expected. You expect a hotel room, you get a 'home'. That was fantastic. The washer/dryer (Tide included) was extremely useful, so was the fully equipped kitchen. Too bad we didn't get a chance to use the BBQ on the patio. Oh and the view! We were on the first floor (Rm 105) so we got more of a patio than a balcony. I LOVED IT! Walking out barefoot on the stone walkway, looking up at the dreamy mountains (3 sisters) hidden behind some rain clouds..wow. Missing the feeling right now. Also loved the view from the King bed. Just what we had wanted. I am extremely picky about clean bathrooms and Stoneridge gave me no room to complain.
If you want a modern and clean apartment and don't care about typical resort facilities like spas and restaurants, you will love it here. We sure did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your StoneRidge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- StoneRidge Mountain Resort Canmore, Alberta