Having always stayed in Banff before, I decided to check out Canmore for my recent ski weekend away in the Rockies. Chose StoneRidge and I wasn't disappointed. The 1 bedroom apartment was perfect for us. Nicely decorated; very comfy bed (particularly after skiing all day); great bathtub and of course, its wonderful having the fireplace to warm up to. Canmore is a great little community. Not touristy like Banff but certainly full of character. Its only a few minutes down the road and therefore a perfect spot for exploring the Banff National Park and its ski fields.
Recommend you go to the Sage Wine Bar while in Canmore!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-suite luxury condominium resort hotel nestled in the Canadian Rockies. 5-minute drive to Banff National Park. All suites incl. Full gourmet kitchen, fireplace, 42" & 32" HDTV’s, Ipod stereo, electronic safe, in Suite laundry & gas BBQ. Outdoor Heated pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Center. Available Wi-Fi and heated underground parking. Meeting, Banquet and Reception rooms available. Ridge Cafe (licenced)open daily serving up light meals, baked goods and specialty coffees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your StoneRidge Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoneridge Mountain Hotel Canmore
- StoneRidge Mountain Resort Canmore, Alberta