I recently stayed at Rundle Cliffs with my daughter and her 2 children, aged 8 and 6. We stayed in a 2 bedroom unit with sofa bed in the living room. We had plenty of space, access to attractions was convenient and the views from all our windows were spectacular. The kitchen was well equipped and we felt very comfortable here. We would stay here again. The only thing missing was a swimming pool for the kids but the new Elevation Rec Center opened this week with a great pool and waterslide and it was just around the corner from the condos. A lovely facility!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spring Creek: a unique mountain village in the very heart of downtown Canmore. Surrounded by two mountain streams, with tranquil streamside pathways that lead you into the downtown core where an array of mountain cuisine and eclectic shopping awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Rundle Cliffs Luxury Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rundle Cliffs Luxury Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Rundle Cliffs Luxury Mountain Lodge Canmore, Alberta