We stayed at the Rundle Cliffs Lodge in November and had a wonderful experience while we were there. The condo was a joy to stay in with the heated floors in the bathrooms, the fireplace in the living area and the full kitchen that we used to make breakfasts and lunches before heading out for our days in the mountains. The beds took some getting used to, and the thermostat was a little confusing, but other than that it was great that we had a "home" to come back to at the end of each day. We stayed in 400 which was well laid out with lots of storage and good use of space. The views out the living room and master bedroom were great. It could have had a better cleaning before we moved in (there was far more dust on the floors than there should have been after only a week), but this was a minor thing. Overall, we would highly recommend the Rundle Cliffs and would certainly stay there again if the same opportunity presented itself.
- Also Known As:
- Rundle Cliffs Luxury Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Rundle Cliffs Luxury Mountain Hotel
- Rundle Cliffs Luxury Mountain Lodge Canmore, Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spring Creek: a unique mountain village in the very heart of downtown Canmore. Surrounded by two mountain streams, with tranquil streamside pathways that lead you into the downtown core where an array of mountain cuisine and eclectic shopping awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, EasyToBook, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Rundle Cliffs Luxury Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.