We stayed at Rundle Cliffs Lodge in July 2012. We were very impressed from the moment we were walked into office.It was beautifully set up, a very relaxed atmosphere. The staff was extremely friendly and took the time to talk to us about our plans for our stay and pointed us in the right direction for activities in the area. The suite that we stayed in was gorgeous, the decor was outstanding and the rooms spacious. We had a lovely view of the creek and the mountains.
The suite was impeccably clean and fully stocked with all we needed. We were so comfortable, it felt like home. The bed was like sleeping on feathers!
We will be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spring Creek: a unique mountain village in the very heart of downtown Canmore. Surrounded by two mountain streams, with tranquil streamside pathways that lead you into the downtown core where an array of mountain cuisine and eclectic shopping awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Rundle Cliffs Luxury Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rundle Cliffs Luxury Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Rundle Cliffs Luxury Mountain Lodge Canmore, Alberta